[PureTaboo.com] Angela White, Jay Taylor - Immersion Therapy: A Jay Taylor [2019, Big Tits, Lesbian, DP, Anal, Group, MILF, 720p]

Ответить на тему
Статистика раздачи
Скачал: [ 5 ]
Размер:  596 MB   |    Зарегистрирован:  11 дня   |    Скачан:  5 раза
Сидов:  5  [  0 KB/s  ]   Подробная статистика пиров

Автор Сообщение

lamerz ®

Стаж: 1 год 1 месяц

Создавать темы 08-Май-2024 08:57

[Цитировать]

Имя актрисы: Angela White, Jay Taylor
Название: Immersion Therapy: A Jay Taylor
Подсайт и сайт: PureTaboo.com
Дата публикации: 28-02-2019
Жанр: Big Tits, Natural Tits, Girl on Girl, Lesbian, Pussy Licking Blowjob, All sex, Anal sex, Double Penetration (DP), Rough Sex, Therapist
Продолжительность: 00:36:48
Описание: Scene opens on Erin (Jay Taylor), a 25-year-old woman, as she sits on a couch immersed in herself. She's dressed in loose loungewear, her body language nervous and uncomfortable, while her therapist, Daniella (Angela White), talks to her. But Erin isn't listening. She's more engrossed in her own thoughts, her foot tapping, her fingers scratching an itch on her arm. Daniella addresses her more clearly, 'Erin?' The woman snaps to attention, but still remains closed off. The therapist continues, 'I really need you to pay attention and work with me today. If I'm being honest, I'm running out of ideas on how to continue. Now, did you do the homework I assigned last session?' Erin frowns.
As Erin continues to suck the second assistant's cock, Daniella gets on top of her assistant and begins riding him as she faces Erin. She coaxes Erin down to get on all fours, close enough where the two women can almost kiss. The second assistant gets behind Erin and slides his dick into her.
The second assistant fucks Erin as she squeals loudly. But unbeknownst to Erin, his dick isn't going to be the only cock penetrating her body today. Is Erin ready for the FINAL phase of her immersion therapy?
Качество видео: SiteRip
Формат видео: MP4
Видео: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1280x720 23.976fps 2000kbps
Аудио: AAC 44.1kHz stereo 192kbps
[www.xxxtorrents.pro].t63452.torrent 
Торрент: Зарегистрирован [ 2024-05-08 08:57 ] · C41321DA0A1B1BE2F8406F2CD8050F10EC5CF356

Скачать .torrent

Скачать

13 KB

Статус: проверено
Скачан: 5 раз
Размер: 596 MB  ·  Тип торрента
terms.php
[Профиль] [ЛС]
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ответить на тему

Текущее время: 20-Май 00:56

Часовой пояс: UTC ± 0